Do you want to improve your visibility?
Do you want to raise your brand awareness?
Do you want to gain authority?
Together we strengthen your reputation,
from strategy to implementation
from strategy to implementation
ReputationA good reputation works like a magnet. It leads to the recognition of your target audience, giving you their preference over other competitors. You can start to influence the way your audience looks at you !
Media AttentionObtain the media’s attention to improve your visibility. We help you develop your vision into media-based content that we then bring to the attention of journalists, influencers and your audience. Get people to talk about you !
ContentTexts, pictures and videos convey your values and vision. Inform, inspire and convince your audience to engage and set them in motion !
Crisis communicationA crisis can occur at any time and cause damage to your organisation’s reputation. To manage it both proactively and reactively, with an effective crisis strategy, allows you to maintain control and avoid scandals.
Public AffairsTurn your interests into social issues. A clear social vision and relevant statements can get your organisation ( and its interests) a seat at the lawmakers' table. Connect and influence policies.
These organizations preceded you
TAKE A PEEK TO SEE HOW IT'S DONE
- Swissport lands in Brussels - Context: Swissport took part in the call for tenders for handling contracts at Brussels Airport and won 4 licenses. The world leader in airport handling, Swissport, was relatively unknown in Belgium. Approach: At first glance, the aim was to objectively influence decision-makers in favor of Swissport through the media, to increase brand awareness and to […]
- Megabus launches services in Europe - Context: UK coach company megabus.com chose to open its first base on the European continent in Brussels. We were chosen to introduce the company in the Belgian media (B2B travel but also mainpress to attract customers directly). Megabus.com works on the low cost model, with tickets as from 1€ to travel all across Europe. The […]
- Eurosender’s launch in Belgium - Context: Eurosender is an online platform for booking door-to-door logistics services in Europe. The startup contracted INSTICOM to announce its official launch in Belgium and raise awareness on its activities to travelers, expatriates, students, and also SMEs. Approach: Eurosender is the first platform to act as a logistics comparator between carriers to choose the fastest […]
- World press invited all the way to Baku - Context: During final race of the Blancpain GT Series in Baku, Azerbaijan, the Race Organizer (SRO) and the Azeri Ministry of Tourism decided to take advantage of this event to promote the country as a tourist destination. INSTICOM has been contacted to set up a PR strategy as quickly as possible. With a very tight […]
- Media relations for Atrium.Brussels - Context: Atrium.Brussels, the Regional Trade Agency of the Brussels-Capital Region, wanted to collaborate with an agency for the management of its external communication. Atrium wanted to increase its visibility to improve the rate of participation in its calls for projects (Open Soon), the attendance of its press conferences, its notoriety with the general public, with […]
- Panasonic creates 640m2 video panoramic for the Storm Rider musical - Brief: Panasonic Business provided the necessary technology to realize the 640m2 video panorama for the Stormruiter musical. The Stormruiter was one of the largest productions that Leeuwarden-Fryslân had to offer as the European Capital of Culture of 2018. The Storm Rider tells the dramatic life story of the ambitious dyke Hauke Haien, who had only […]